Monday, September 26, 2011

'cause I want more

I've fully embraced Pumpkin Spice.

It's a beautiful, windy, rainy day. It's Fall.

Today is my day off. I am more than content to sit here and listen to the rain fall while I'm reading a book. I am also wrapped in four blankets. There is a cat somewhere in here.

I'm making plans. Big plans. My best friend is studying in Portugal for a semester this year. In January, I am going to visit her.

I can't believe this is going to happen. I need to make it happen! It will happen.

Please see : all of the lights http://headlights-highway.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-of-lights.html

I need to make myself believe it is/will be a reality - mainly so I STOP SPENDING MONEY. RRRR I WANT NEW SHOES AND PURPLE LIPSTICK.

Must. Be. Responsible. Maybe I'll freeze my credit cards.

....just one little lipstick? I'LL USE IT EVERY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment