Tuesday, August 16, 2011

say it aloud.

I'm not ready for Pumpkin Spice this year.

On my way to the back room at work, I noticed a cluster of bottles coloured a very distinct orange. I'll admit I stopped dead in my tracks.

I love Pumpkin Spice syrup, do not get me wrong - but I feel as if it is too early this year. (Starbucks won't be serving it until September 6th, sorry die-hards.) Mostly I feel it is too early because summer just started to rear its pretty head in this part of the world. Oh, well, perhaps we will have a beautiful Indian Summer.

Now I'm picturing myself sipping a Pumpkin Spice Latte on a beautiful September Day, blogging about how much I love doing so. Okay, I like.

Pumpkin Spice also tastes like Back-to-School. I miss school. Well, the Autumn Style/New pens and hi-lighters part. Maybe a little learning, too.

PS, yes, I am doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment