Friday, April 29, 2011

yeah, and all of their peers.

I can't sleep.

I've been blogging alot lately. Looking back at my posting there seems to be no pattern. Except the pattern that I post many blogs in a short period of time every once in a while. Does that count? Is that a 'trend' in my blogging? I don't know. It's one thirty. I should be sleeping. I already said 'goodnight' to everyone I had been talking to over the Internet, and here I am again on my phone stirring up more trouble.

I wonder why I can't sleep. Is it because my brain is going a million miles a minute? It was a crazy day at work today. Alarms going off all day, 3 coffee travellers (boxes of coffee to-go) ordered in the midst of a line up to the door, a thug fight outside of the cafe, and not to mention my favourite scammer also made a guest appearance. Boy do I hate him. I was literally shaking with anger when he left. I think it double upsets me that he upsets me so much. Its an upset-circle. Most unfortunate. (Basically this guy abuses our very lenient 'Just Say Yes' policy all over the District - and now I hear, Langley) to get free product. I won't get into specifics because I value my job. That is also why I served him. Because I value my job.

But enough about him. More about me. Why am I awake!?

....oh. Nevermind.

I worked today. At Starbucks.

Let's play a game.

What did I do at work that would be keeping me awake now?

Gee.

Dangit. Dangit. Dangit.

Goodnight. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment