Thursday, February 3, 2011

from one day to the next I can change.

I should really start upacking my clothes, although it is becoming increasingly more tempting to keep them in their recycling bag homes until I need each piece. At that rate I'll be unpacked by summer. Oo summer. Summer can't come fast enough. My friends and I are starting to plan our fourth annual camping trip. I can't wait to be able to kick back in the dirt for a weekend in the sun. Unfortunately last year I was mislead to believe I was much more tanned than I actually was. When I came home and showered I watched it go down the drain. Goodbye dirt tan.
Speaking of tanning; I made a promise to myself not too long ago to never fake tan again. As much as I would like to be consistently sun-kissed, I'd rather not deal with the long term consequences; ie melanoma and leather-hide-syndrome. Besides, fair is in. Right? Right? It's...classic. Funny how a couple hundred years ago you would be considered poor looking if you were thin and tanned. Nowadays it's the opposite.
I will wear my sunblock this summer.
...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment