Monday, February 14, 2011

I have ever heard

The home button of my iPhone is sticky. It's driving me mental. Most people I have shown can't tell the difference. I surely can. I press it around a thousand times a day. I sure as heck realize how much I use it now that it doesn't work properly. Researching it online I found that apparently it's a somewhat common issue that has been previously raised by owners of earlier models. You'd think that Apple would look into such a thing, especially considering it's such an instrumental component in the userface. REALLY. 
Maybe I'm just pissy because I can't find any chocolate in this goodness-forsaken abode. Not even any emergency chocolate. I can't buy emergency chocolate (chocolate purchased in advance in anticipation for emergency cravings of said chocolate) because I eat it right away. Usually on the way home. 
Alas, I also refuse to go get some, on the grounds that under no circumstances will I be seen buying a hot fudge sunday alone on Valentine's Day. Not gonna happen. Maybe if I inhale this cocoa scented candle deeply enough I can fool myself. That's not considered huffing, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment