Monday, April 5, 2010

all of your base belongs to us.

I'd like my own space. I have my own space now, technically, but its just a room. Practically speaking, I cannot afford my own space, due to the fact I would need to fill that space solely with Ikea. I would have eclectic coloured armchairs and exploded-floral-print throw pillows. I would drink exclusively out of martini glasses and display my teas on the counter organized by colour and variety. I would have blown-up prints of my favourite photos of my family, travels and friends. I would play Elton John and Oasis all day. I would have a record player. I would display my guitars on the wall. I'd play those guitars. I'd have to play those guitars to afford all this. I'll write a song about it. Idealisticly.

No comments:

Post a Comment