Monday, March 29, 2010

all my troubles on a burning pileeee

This torrential rain is really putting a damper dent in my head. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches can only last you for so long; as can half-assed attempts at changing things. I'd like to something drastic. Safe/drastic. Fun. LIKE A TRUCK. Or a vacation. Or a different occupation. Or an education. Or an instrument. My guitars been dusty for a while. I can't sing to save my life, but with a little practice and auto-tune maybe you'll see me soon. This week is looking up. I should get my ass in gear. Gears remind me of trucks, which I want, which I can't has, which makes me want to lie here and be sad about it/go shopping to ease my pain/be broke. It's really not working out. Its not you, it me...and this awful box-spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment