Friday, March 18, 2011

stray cat strut

Today I found out why my hair straightner has been performing at a sub par level. It just didn't make sense; why did my hair look like crap? I wasn't doing anything differently, using any different product, or have any negative changes in my diet. It was only until I went to adjust the temperature to smooth my bangs that I realized it had been on a low setting all along.
I know it wasn't the cat straightening her whiskers. But now I know why your hair's been looking so good lately, Taylor James.


Post Script: the above post was originally a (paraphrased) Facebook status. For about three seconds until Taylor made me take it down. Funny how he's embarrassed about grooming his hair, while my status about his overwhelming log got the approval. I guess pooping is more masculine.

No comments:

Post a Comment