Tuesday, August 10, 2010

nail by nail, board by board.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my past. I've somewhat self-diagnosed myself with a form of self-preserving unconcious repression of my own memories. Does that make sense? Basically, I think after attempting to 'forget' so many unpleasant things so very often, I've made it more difficult to store good memories. Perhaps. Maybe I really do just have the memory of a goldfish. But if I'm going to be a goldfish I want a sparkly castle and my own aquatic garden. But the seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea


Ariel was a silly girl. Just fifteen and she changes her flippin' fins for the first prince to walk her way. Bad fish.

I need to go to sleep.

I also need to see Beauty and the Beast this year at the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage. Please.

Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment